COMMON MEDICAL CONDITIONS IN MASSAGE
DURATION: 2 days/14 hours
This course is intended for anyone who has completed basic body massage/sports massage training and has level 3 anatomy and physiology.
CPD POINTS: 10
- to develop your understanding of common medical conditions that clients may have
- to develop your knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the human body
- to familiarise yourself with the necessary precautions when treating such conditions
- to understand physiological changes that happen with certain conditions down to a cellular level
- to learn about preventive self help measures that you can recommend to your clients to ease their symptoms
- to understand the difference between certain medical conditions being contraindicated or not
Theory assessment – The overall pass mark must exceed 70%. If the mark is lower, a retake is available free of charge.