This is a workshop that will be run both online and on site.
This is a factual, informative and fun workshop that sets out to protect the lifespan of the therapist, whether in beauty or holistic therapy.
The main objectives of ‘Essential Self-Care for Therapists’ workshop are;
- Stimulate and enable therapists, of all ages and stages, to develop and institute a conscious, ongoing practice of personal and professional self-care.
- Advocate the need and value of normalising therapist self-care.
- Foster communication among therapists on the subject of self-care to help them identify and confront the loneliness and isolation of working in the field.
- Organise and share information, resources, and various perspectives on the process of therapist self- care, leading to clear recognition in understanding the need for continual therapist self-care.
In this half day workshop therapists will understand how to;
- Recognise symptoms which can result from a lack of self-care.
- Understand the importance of why they need to practice regular self-care.
- Understand what tools are available and how to use them to enable therapists to practice regular self-care, whether daily, weekly, monthly.
All therapists who attend the workshop will gain increased knowledge on self-care working through prepared handouts, interactive listening and participating in fun set activities. At the end of the workshop, each therapist will complete a short evaluation questionnaire and leave with their own copy of ‘Take a Moment’ journal in aid of the charity MIND.
T: 07957 113425