Multi Award Winning National Massage, Beauty & Holistic Training School
One day certified professional training course in Fibroblast Plasma Pen.
The Fibroblast Plasma Pen is a revolutionary face lift and skin tightening procedure that requires no form of surgery and offers instant results.
By emitting a tiny plasma plume onto the skin leaving a small brown mark, the skin then goes through a natural healing process, tightening the skin and stimulating the fibroblasts to produce collagen. This will leave your client with younger and smoother looking skin around the treated area.
- Introduction of Fibroblast Plasma Pen science
- Patient Selection and contraindication
- Indications and treatment protocol
- Mechanism of action and applications
- Treatment techniques
- Post procedure care
- Hands on practice
- Business & Marketing – how to implement treatments into practice
- Understanding and reaching capacity of profitability by introducing skin rejuvenation treatments
- Guidance on proven package options when advising on a skin rejuvenation treatment plan
• Faster Treatment – minimal downtime
• Fibroblast works in similar way to ablative (fractional) laser skin resurfacing but without the
significantly higher cost and downtime
• No surgical incision
• No injected anesthetic
• No stitches
• Extremely low risk procedure (surgery can carry blindness risk)
• Minimal side effects and shorter/ less invasive downtime
• No thinning of the skin
• Provides a controlled, uniform, non-fractionated energy absorption across the skin area targeted without damaging the outer layers of the skin.
Requirements for this course
Open to experienced therapists only with one or more of the following qualifications:
This popular and skilled treatment is open to therapists with a NVQ Level 2 qualification or equivalent and above.
We can accept
Nationally recognised level 2 or 3 in beauty therapy
Level 4 in micropigmentation
Nationally recognised level 2 or 3 in A&P with industry accredited microblading qualification
Dental nurse with GDC number
Please note – We are sorry you CANNOT apply for this course if you only have a general one day beauty or massage qualification or if you only have an Anatomy and Physiology as the accrediting bodies for insurance purposes will NOT accept these unless you also have one of the above requirements as well
This is an insurable course allowing you to use this therapy with the general public and charge for it.
Course Price £800.
The Gateway To Your Potential
Established 1998 – Trusted, ITEC Approved, Professional Courses. Recognised Qualifications for Beginners to Established Therapists.
- We started with just workshops and now we are the leading experts in our industry for professional courses – Latest up to Date Training
- Popular & Affordable Courses with over 25 Passionate Expert Tutors
- Located in London, all around the UK, Scotland and also Ireland
- We also offer in-house training, we currently train all of Bobbi Brown’s UK staff yearly, Channel 4 Make-up Artists and at Top Hotels and Spas
Receive these Gifts when you Train with us – Giving you added extra of over £50!
FREE TO ALL OUR STUDENTS WHEN YOU ATTEND:
- Anatomy and Physiology e-manual
- Copy of our therapist accounts package
- Access to our complimentary ‘Hands Free’ Massage Video Download too!
- Access to course reference videos helps you remember routine taught
- Discounts off therapist insurance and products
- Book your place now to secure the date you require, we have regular dates both weekends and weekdays at over 20 locations across the UK, Scotland and Ireland
- Our online accredited courses are still running and available to book now – with full tutor support and expert guidance when needed.
- Providing you the highest level of hygiene and safety at our venues.
It is vital we maintain high standards in our industry, when you book with us you receive the best training, with tutors who are the leading experts.
Latest therapies clients want – Insurable Training for Professional use.
We are award winning due to expert tutors, top rated courses & after-care, looking after our loyal students.
Why Are We Different?
- Started in 1998, solid history, proven track record means we know what we are doing and really look after our students
- Expert tutors offering regular weekly dates at over 25 locations across London, all around the UK, Scotland & Ireland
- Constantly striving to deliver the best courses, great manuals included in the price and many reference videos and helpful after course material
- The products you work with on the day and your manuals are all included in the price of the course
Our Promise – Need to Repeat Your Training?
For one day courses held at our venues, YOU CAN do this at no charge!
- Worried that one day’s training may not be enough? We have you covered
- Due to the 1-1 attention in small classes with our excellent trainers
- We have back up DVD’s or you can repeat the course within 6 months (at a time which is convenient to both parties) at no charge.
For Full Course Information and to Book Please Follow the Link here
T: 0333 121 0742