The structure of the qualification is comprised of 5 units which are all mandatory.
- Functional Anatomy for Training & Performance
- Fitness Testing & Training
- Programming for health, performance and fitness
- Nutrition for Performance, Health & Fitness
On completion of the course the student will;
- Learn about the legal and professional aspects of personal training.
- You will learn how to develop your career in terms of setting up as a self-employed personal trainer, managing a personal training business, and through marketing strategies, building it up to be successful.
- You will gain a thorough knowledge of functional anatomy and its application to personal training.
- You will learn how to structure, plan and deliver exercise sessions for one to one and group training. Designing programmes to meet variety of potential client needs in dynamic settings.
- You will learn how to design and structure sessions and programmes to specifically target and meet individual client needs and requirements.
- You will gain a thorough grounding in nutrition particularly as it applies to exercise, elite performance and a healthy lifestyle.
- You will learn how lifestyle and medical conditions affect a client’s health and wellbeing.
- You will learn how to communicate well with clients and conduct consultations in order to encourage them to adopt a healthy lifestyle.
T: 01327 351110