We have teamed up with the Manchester International Business Academy (MIBA) to offer a live one-day Practical Teaching Workshop on key dates throughout 2020. These courses are for a range of people whether you’re new to teaching or want to brush up on skills and technique.
The workshop is supportive and participatory in nature, there are no exams, individually challenging tasks or pressurised practical assessments. The teaching skills and techniques we will showcase provide a high-quality framework for you to embed in your own teaching.
At the end of the workshop, you will leave with a personalised action plan to enhance and develop your own teaching, learning and assessment practices.
Specific topics include:
- Using ground rules and individualised learning objectives within your sessions
- Recognising key features of high impact teaching and learning
- Evaluating essential practical teaching techniques
- Adopting learner focused assessment strategies
- Establishing your own developmental feedback framework
- Reviewing essential documentation and record keeping
For more information or to book, click here
To get in touch with the education team email firstname.lastname@example.org
T: 0330 229 0721