Our approval confirms a dedicated place of high standards in practice and a safe working environment.
ThinkTree Hub’s international recognition and centre approval adheres to a set of rigorous professional standards for your place of work and practice, whether clinic/hospital, education centre, fitness, wellness or spa centre. This is available to centres who wish to be recognised as a quality assured centre. This would also benefit employment opportunities. The following applies.
• Relevant pre-requisite qualification (ThinkTree Hub requirements)
• Meet ThinkTree hub criteria and follow process
• Annual payment
• Offer ThinkTree members a discount
• Sign up as a member of ThinkTree
• Follow ThinkTree code of conduct and ethics in practice and disciplinary
• Audit of centre maybe required at an additional charge
• Reserved right to observe classes
• International Professional Recognition
• Part of distribution list
• Newsletter “shout out”
• Webinar (offer at a charge)
• Annual Conference Access
• Approval certificate
• Use of ThinkTree logo (T & C apply)
£100 per year.
Centre must have Public Liability Insurance
For further information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org