ThinkTree Hub is an international professional association for healthcare, wellness and wellbeing. Established by experts from the world of education, medical profession, business, therapy including subject matter experts, governing bodies and councils. Headed up by Kush Kumar, we have all come together to support you in your journey to create success with expert help and advice.
Our member only e-newsletter will bring you articles and topics relevant to you as a practitioner, student and end user. We will keep you up to date with news and views and showcase our education providers whose courses have been approved by ThinkTree Hub through our approval criteria, whether it’s a cpd workshop, online or full course. Should you wish to submit an article or contact our editor please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will pass it on.
At ThinkTree Hub we are more than happy to share upcoming events in the UK and international, and offer any discounted tickets (Terms and Conditions may apply) for workshops, exhibitions and conventions. This is open to all members and visitors of ThinkTree Hub. All external visitors to ThinkTree Hub can take advantage of listing their events with us. Please contact email@example.com for further details.
What are the aims of ThinkTree Hub?
- To help promote and develop opportunities for success and personal growth through education and support worldwide.
- To help establish and maintain high professional standards (UK and International).
- To help providers establish a reputation for excellence through our Quality Assurance processes
- To facilitate communication amongst those involved in professional service and practice.
- To assist our members and institutes to be globally recognised and approved for practice.
What does ThinkTree Hub do?
- Provide professional international recognition for trainers, therapists and wellness practitioners of all kinds
- Provide a highly competitive all-inclusive tiered membership category
- Through our partners, offer professional cpd and accredited training courses approval
- Provide approved centre verification
- Provide resources and a support hub for communities
- Provide preferential insurance rates (UK only at this stage)