About Us – ThinkTree Hub is an international professional association for complementary therapy healthcare, wellness and wellbeing. Established by experts from the world of education, medical profession, business, therapy including subject matter experts, governing bodies and councils. Headed up by Kush Kumar, we have all come together to support you in your journey to create success with expert help and advice. As well as our own ThinkTree team we also have Ambassadors, Subject Matter Experts and course providers.
Meet the ThinkTree team
Kush Kumar, CEO and Founder
He has written and delivered qualifications for Universities, Awarding Organisations and worked with Ofsted participating in inspections. As well as holds a number of Board Member, Examiner and international Speaker roles with professional bodies across the globe. indicating reputation as a business expert and influencer for the health and wellbeing industry. Read more here
Rosemary Pharo, Editor and Webinar Host
Rosemary has been involved in the field of wellness since 1998, she has been a past secretary of the Reiki Council, sits on the PSB for aromatherapy, and has been involved in running membership organisations since 2003. Read more here
Dave Brown, Managing Consultant Education
Experienced, innovative and versatile professional educator, consultant and coach with a passion for inclusive teacher education and lifelong learning. Entrepreneurial, skilled and caring trainer, assessor and observer with belief in the transformational power and impact of meaningful CPD. Read more here
Maureen Abson, Managing Consultant Education
Maureen is a Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management, served as a High School governor for 15 years and has a passion for high quality education. She is the author of the text “Healing Massage” published by Lotus Press. Read more here
Heleen Miller, Customer Information and Guidance Support
A highly motivated and experienced customer service advisor with experience in large multinationals but also in small companies. I have worked in Dutch and English, providing first class customer service and resolving any queries. I have an excellent telephone manner and I love to build a positive rapport with the customer, which inspires confidence in the customer and among colleagues. Read more here
About – Newsletter
Our member only e-newsletter will bring you articles and topics relevant to you as a practitioner, student and end user. We will keep you up to date with news and views and showcase our education providers whose courses have been approved by ThinkTree Hub through our approval criteria, whether it’s a cpd workshop, online or full course. Should you wish to submit an article or contact our editor please email us at email@example.com and we will pass it on.
About – Events
At ThinkTree Hub we are more than happy to share upcoming events in the UK and international, and offer any discounted tickets (Terms and Conditions may apply) for workshops, exhibitions and conventions. This is open to all members and visitors of ThinkTree Hub. All external visitors to ThinkTree Hub can take advantage of listing their events with us. follow the link here .
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
What are the aims of ThinkTree Hub?
- To help promote and develop opportunities for success and personal growth through education and support worldwide.
- To help establish and maintain high professional standards (UK and International).
- To help providers establish a reputation for excellence through our Quality Assurance processes
- To facilitate communication amongst those involved in professional service and practice.
- To assist our members and institutes to be globally recognised and approved for practice.
What does ThinkTree Hub do?
- Provide professional international recognition for complementary therapists, trainers and wellness practitioners of all kinds
- Provide a highly competitive all-inclusive tiered membership category
- Through our partners, offer professional cpd and accredited training courses approval
- Provide approved centre verification
- Provide resources and a support hub for communities
- Provide preferential insurance rates (UK only at this stage)
See a discussion and interview with some of our experts on our YouTube Channel, click here