Multi Award Winning National Massage, Beauty & Holistic Training School
Professional one day Level 2 training course, this training will provide for a greater skill and understanding of new techniques using thumbs, elbows, knees and feet. This course is for existing therapists with a level 1 Thai massage qualification – our level one or similar qualification obtained elsewhere.
Passive stretching techniques will be demonstrated and practised for use with specific aliments, to adjust the skeletal structure, increase flexibility and restore movement.
The theory of the Sen (energy line) will be described in more detail, providing the student with a greater sense of awareness to not only learn the moves but how to use your body to express them.
This one day accredited diploma course for existing therapists only with a level 3 in full body massage.
- Origins of oriental medical traditional treatment
- How to work safely with good posture
- The History & benefits of learning this massage
- Discussion of Business Paper Work
- Insurance forms given if needed & Medical questionnaire forms
- Benefits & Contraindications
- All aspects covered, Medical forms given out to take away
- Time for questions
- Background and Benefits
- Related Anatomy & Physiology
- Client consultation & record keeping
- Techniques for a full routine you can use with your clients
- Health, safety and hygiene
A full and comprehensive manual is included in your course
Great tutor after-care
Participants will have a good understanding of
- A more in-depth application of the energy system
- Theory and techniques using thumbs, palm, elbows and feet
- How to develop their palpation skills on a deeper level
- How to perform a Two hour Thai Massage routine incorporating a different style of massage
- Acupressure points
Course Price £165
This is an insurable course allowing you to use this therapy with the general public and charge for it.
The Gateway To Your Potential
Established 1998 – Trusted, ITEC Approved, Professional Courses. Recognised Qualifications for Beginners to Established Therapists.
- We started with just workshops and now we are the leading experts in our industry for professional courses – Latest up to Date Training
- Popular & Affordable Courses with over 25 Passionate Expert Tutors
- Located in London, all around the UK, Scotland and also Ireland
- We also offer in-house training, we currently train all of Bobbi Brown’s UK staff yearly, Channel 4 Make-up Artists and at Top Hotels and Spas
Receive these Gifts when you Train with us – Giving you added extra of over £50!
FREE TO ALL OUR STUDENTS WHEN YOU ATTEND:
- Anatomy and Physiology e-manual
- Copy of our therapist accounts package
- Access to our complimentary ‘Hands Free’ Massage Video Download too!
- Access to course reference videos helps you remember routine taught
- Discounts off therapist insurance and products
- Book your place now to secure the date you require, we have regular dates both weekends and weekdays at over 20 locations across the UK, Scotland and Ireland
- Our online accredited courses are still running and available to book now – with full tutor support and expert guidance when needed.
- Providing you the highest level of hygiene and safety at our venues.
It is vital we maintain high standards in our industry, when you book with us you receive the best training, with tutors who are the leading experts.
Latest therapies clients want – Insurable Training for Professional use.
We are award winning due to expert tutors, top rated courses & after-care, looking after our loyal students.
Why Are We Different?
- Started in 1998, solid history, proven track record means we know what we are doing and really look after our students
- Expert tutors offering regular weekly dates at over 25 locations across London, all around the UK, Scotland & Ireland
- Constantly striving to deliver the best courses, great manuals included in the price and many reference videos and helpful after course material
- The products you work with on the day and your manuals are all included in the price of the course
Our Promise – Need to Repeat Your Training?
For one day courses held at our venues, YOU CAN do this at no charge!
- Worried that one day’s training may not be enough? We have you covered
- Due to the 1-1 attention in small classes with our excellent trainers
- We have back up DVD’s or you can repeat the course within 6 months (at a time which is convenient to both parties) at no charge.
For Full Course Information and to Book Please Follow the Link Here
T: 0333 121 0742