Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET) TQUK Regulated Awarding Organisation.
Want to be a teacher?
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET) professional qualification is designed to give people the knowledge and confidence to teach in the post-19 sector, whatever their industry/subject. This could be as a trainer in the private training industry or as a teacher/lecturer in further education, for example.
This course is an Ofqual recognised qualification with Training Qualifications UK (TQUK), who are a regulated Awarding organisation.
This qualification replaces the old PTLLS course.
Regulated, Ofqual recognised and insurable course
The qualification covers the knowledge and skills required by teachers/trainers in the further education and training skills sector, including:
- The roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understanding inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Understanding assessment in education and training
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify effective teaching practices
- Plan and deliver inclusive sessions
- Select engaging learning resources
- Use appropriate teaching methods
- Identify the characteristics of effective assessment and feedback
What will I need to do to complete the course?
You will need to provide evidence that you have met all the learning outcomes required for this course. This will include:
- A 15 minute Micro teach: You will be fully supported by your tutor on how to do this
- Assignments: to evidence the knowledge based criteria. You will complete your 3 unit assignments – again fully supported and guided
For more in formation about this course, or to book, then please visit by clicking here: