Multi Award Winning National Massage, Beauty & Holistic Training School
Professional training course – Are you interested in natural therapies?
Looking for a new and exciting career?
We offer an instalment option for your balance payments, helping you with flexible easy payments.
Open to complete beginners without any previous therapist experience.
Want to further your existing knowledge of complimentary therapies to help friends, family or clients?
Then the Diploma in Naturopathy is for you!
Naturopathy is the Study of Natural Medicine
It is based on the premise that the body has an innate ability to heal and that symptoms can be treated with non-conventional, alternative therapies.
A Naturopath will therefore have knowledge and understanding of many different modalities, including:
- Herbal Medicine
Many people are now choosing alternative ways to treat their problems and naturopathy is one of these. It is becoming an increasingly popular therapy with a shortage of practitioners. You will be in demand from day one with the knowledge you will gain from studying to be a Naturopath.
The Diploma in Naturopathy will teach you to fully assess clients in order to seek appropriate treatment. Building health rather than fighting disease is what is important. You will learn about a range of complimentary therapies, whilst encouraging individuals to take responsibility for their own health.
The Diploma in Naturopathy Includes
The Role of a Naturopath
- Ethics and Safety
Anatomy and Physiology
- The Circulatory System
- The Digestive System
- The Endocrine System
- The Immune System
- The Lymphatic System
- The Muscular System
- The Respiratory System
- The Skeletal System
- A Healthy Diet
- An Introduction to Homeopathy
- The Law of Proving
- The Law of Potentisation
- Accidental Improving
- Administering Homeopathic Medicine
- Remedies for the Constitution
- The Twelve Cell Salts
- Bach Flower Remedies
- Herbal Medicine
- Herbal Preparation
- Active Constituents
- Holistic Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Thai Massage
- Acupressure Points
- Common Reactions
- Essential Oils
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Mapping the Feet
- The Treatment
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Back Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Pre-Menstrual Syndrome
Setting up your Business
- A Place to Work
- Setting up a Clinic
- Equipment Needed
- Business Plan
- Paying Tax
- Keeping Records
- Professional Development Plan
Marketing your Business
- Identifying Different Client Groups
- Ways to Market your Business
Course Price £365
This is an insurable course allowing you to use this therapy with the general public and charge for it.
The Gateway To Your Potential
Established 1998 – Trusted, ITEC Approved, Professional Courses. Recognised Qualifications for Beginners to Established Therapists.
- We started with just workshops and now we are the leading experts in our industry for professional courses – Latest up to Date Training
- Popular & Affordable Courses with over 25 Passionate Expert Tutors
- Located in London, all around the UK, Scotland and also Ireland
- We also offer in-house training, we currently train all of Bobbi Brown’s UK staff yearly, Channel 4 Make-up Artists and at Top Hotels and Spas
Receive these Gifts when you Train with us – Giving you added extra of over £50!
FREE TO ALL OUR STUDENTS WHEN YOU ATTEND:
- Anatomy and Physiology e-manual
- Copy of our therapist accounts package
- Access to our complimentary ‘Hands Free’ Massage Video Download too!
- Access to course reference videos helps you remember routine taught
- Discounts off therapist insurance and products
- Book your place now to secure the date you require, we have regular dates both weekends and weekdays at over 20 locations across the UK, Scotland and Ireland
- Our online accredited courses are still running and available to book now – with full tutor support and expert guidance when needed.
- Providing you the highest level of hygiene and safety at our venues.
It is vital we maintain high standards in our industry, when you book with us you receive the best training, with tutors who are the leading experts.
Latest therapies clients want – Insurable Training for Professional use.
We are award winning due to expert tutors, top rated courses & after-care, looking after our loyal students.
Why Are We Different?
- Started in 1998, solid history, proven track record means we know what we are doing and really look after our students
- Expert tutors offering regular weekly dates at over 25 locations across London, all around the UK, Scotland & Ireland
- Constantly striving to deliver the best courses, great manuals included in the price and many reference videos and helpful after course material
- The products you work with on the day and your manuals are all included in the price of the course
Our Promise – Need to Repeat Your Training?
For one day courses held at our venues, YOU CAN do this at no charge!
- Worried that one day’s training may not be enough? We have you covered
- Due to the 1-1 attention in small classes with our excellent trainers
- We have back up DVD’s or you can repeat the course within 6 months (at a time which is convenient to both parties) at no charge.
For Full Course Information and to Book Please Follow the Link Naturopathy Course Accredited Diploma – Online Course – Gateway Workshops Online Courses
T: 0333 121 0742