Multi Award Winning National Massage, Beauty & Holistic Training School
Professional one day training course in Pregnancy Massage, can help to alleviate many of the symptoms and conditions associated with pregnancy. During this amazing time of physical and emotional change, massage can be of enormous benefit to both the mother and baby.
Within our pregnancy massage course you will be working in particular on the abdomen as well as the rest of the body – Arms/hands, legs/feet, whole back/shoulder, abdomen and face and scalp. The Massage helps to prepare the body for the changes that occur during this special time and will help to promote a healthy, happy pregnancy, as well as labour and recovery period.
This one day accredited diploma course for existing therapists only with a level 3 in full body massage.
What Will be Covered in this Pregnancy Massage Course
- In this course, you will learn a safe and effective pregnancy massage routine whilst understanding how pregnancy affects the mother’s body physically, mentally and emotionally.
- You will understand why certain positions are more comfortable and safer during pregnancy massage allowing you to be confident and proficient when massaging pregnant women in addition to increasing your client base.
- Furthermore we have devised our pregnancy massage course to incorporate the common ailments associated with pregnancy.
- These include leg cramping, lower back pain, oedema of the feet, ankles and lower legs, breathing problems and of course one of the most prevalent issues during all trimesters, nausea and morning sickness.
- The stimulating effects of the massage strokes help to increase circulation, which will increase the flow of nutrients delivered to the baby via the placenta.
- Massage techniques shown to aid the lymphatic system by stimulating the white cells of the immune system, encouraging the elimination of waste and toxins, which will help relieve oedema or swelling.
Comprehensive manual is included in your course
This can be a tremendously rewarding field of massage to work in because you are helping someone through one of the most physically challenging and magical times of their lives.
Another benefit of receiving regular massage during pregnancy is that the mother can be more aware of her own body, with the increased ability to relax during the 1st stage of labour. This often results in shorter, easier and less painful births and a lower ratio of postnatal complications. Furthermore breast feeding is often more successful due to the increase of Prolactin and mammary development.
Course Price £165
This is an insurable course allowing you to use this therapy with the general public and charge for it.
The Gateway To Your Potential
Established 1998 – Trusted, ITEC Approved, Professional Courses. Recognised Qualifications for Beginners to Established Therapists.
- We started with just workshops and now we are the leading experts in our industry for professional courses – Latest up to Date Training
- Popular & Affordable Courses with over 25 Passionate Expert Tutors
- Located in London, all around the UK, Scotland and also Ireland
- We also offer in-house training, we currently train all of Bobbi Brown’s UK staff yearly, Channel 4 Make-up Artists and at Top Hotels and Spas
Receive these Gifts when you Train with us – Giving you added extra of over £50!
FREE TO ALL OUR STUDENTS WHEN YOU ATTEND:
- Anatomy and Physiology e-manual
- Copy of our therapist accounts package
- Access to our complimentary ‘Hands Free’ Massage Video Download too!
- Access to course reference videos helps you remember routine taught
- Discounts off therapist insurance and products
- Book your place now to secure the date you require, we have regular dates both weekends and weekdays at over 20 locations across the UK, Scotland and Ireland
- Our online accredited courses are still running and available to book now – with full tutor support and expert guidance when needed.
- Providing you the highest level of hygiene and safety at our venues.
It is vital we maintain high standards in our industry, when you book with us you receive the best training, with tutors who are the leading experts.
Latest therapies clients want – Insurable Training for Professional use.
We are award winning due to expert tutors, top rated courses & after-care, looking after our loyal students.
Why Are We Different?
- Started in 1998, solid history, proven track record means we know what we are doing and really look after our students
- Expert tutors offering regular weekly dates at over 25 locations across London, all around the UK, Scotland & Ireland
- Constantly striving to deliver the best courses, great manuals included in the price and many reference videos and helpful after course material
- The products you work with on the day and your manuals are all included in the price of the course
Our Promise – Need to Repeat Your Training?
For one day courses held at our venues, YOU CAN do this at no charge!
- Worried that one day’s training may not be enough? We have you covered
- Due to the 1-1 attention in small classes with our excellent trainers
- We have back up DVD’s or you can repeat the course within 6 months (at a time which is convenient to both parties) at no charge.
For Full Course Information and to Book Please Follow the Link Here
T: 0333 121 0742