ThinkTree Professional Education Standards
Course Providers and Trainers make the learning of their students/learners their priority from the beginning and are responsible for their accomplishment as the most noteworthy conceivable benchmark in study and conduct for their professional career.
Course Providers and Trainers act with genuineness and keenness; have solid subject information, knowledge, and skills, keep their information and aptitudes as Course Providers and Trainers up-to-date and are self-reflective; forge positive professional connections that are recognised and effective within their industry; and look for the best possible education outcome for the student/learner whilst under their teaching, learning and assessment guidance.
Course Providers and Trainers accept and adhere to follow the various polices of terms and conditions and code of conduct and ethics in practice policy.
Planning & Content Knowledge, and Pedagogy
- Effectively communicating with learners to raise aspirations, motivate and inspire learning during effective training time.
- Based on the starting point of the learner journey encourage and support learners with tools and resources to improve their knowledge using thinking and practical skills demonstrations.
- Support learners with building confidence and autonomy for learning.
- Embed by promoting learning education development within industry practices.
- Develop and update theoretical knowledge and practical skills of your subject matter modality, maintaining new practices, industry requirements and any new research.
- Apply your knowledge and researched pedagogy and assessment through critical review and create evidence informed knowledge and skill for practice.
- Update professional services and association with any improvements and knowledge as per accreditation process.
- Planning and delivery of all learning content inclusive of safety and meeting learners’ educational needs.
- Support the use of digital technologies safely and effectively when promoting learning at the appropriate level.
- Provide accessible information, advice, and guidance for learners to take ownership of their learning and make informed progression choices.
- Create a stimulating environment, which is safe and fit for purpose for the subject modality.
- Through wellbeing practices promote and support positive learner behaviour and attitudes.
- Apply skill development and motivational, strategies to help learners progress and achieve.
- Develop learners’ wider employability skills pertinent to the industry incorporating Maths, English and digital where appropriate to the modality.
Diversity of Learners
- Engage in an all-inclusive valued equality and diversity learning environment.
- Engage in and develop respectful collaborative relationships with learners and professional colleagues.
- Continually engage with promoting a quality improved learning culture
- Create and apply an inclusive learning environment for special educational needs and disabilities where appropriate and understand your roles and responsibilities that are influenced by legal and ethical contexts.
- Evaluate and reflect your teaching/training practices, and values to improve outcomes for learners.
Assessment and Reporting
- Develop assessment procedures conducive to the learning environment and apply appropriate methods of engagement.
- Engage in the application of assessment using fair and appropriate methods, which will provide constructive and timely feedback to support learning and achievement inclusively.
- Apply regular feedback to learning through oral and written methods.
- Engage in a fair and robust appropriate reporting procedure for learners in dispute of complaints and concerns regarding their learning and environment.
Personal Growth and Professional Development.
- Continue development of up-to-date detailed knowledge, skills and professionalism of industry and modalities.
- Conscientiously act with integrity, respect and appropriateness using emotional intelligence to maintain high standards of personal growth and development.