Here are some of the key priorities asked for by our members
- Part of the ThinkTree distribution list on the website with access to own profile and editing rights.
- Special Treatment Licence Exemption
- Discounted Incentives, Products and Services for you and your business from reputable companies within the industry.
- Our affiliated E Magazine (Holistic Health)
- Regular Newsletter with interesting articles from professionals in the line of Health and Wellbeing
- Webinar seminars free and discounted for members from experts. Already a successful pilot held 15-16 January 2019 for Blue Monday.
- Blogs from industry experts to help educate and inform you and your business Welcome Blog
- Social Media Communities, join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram for updated posts and valuable information.
- International Professional Recognition, we have a place in other countries with representatives in Australia, South Africa, USA, India and Europe.
- Business and practice support from experts to help you maintain and grow your business
- Global Industry and innovative research news, read about these in our newsletter, blogs and e-magazine.
- Access to approved and discounted courses from our professional training providers (terms and conditions may apply)
- Professional Recognition
What are the aims of ThinkTree Hub?
- To help promote and develop opportunities for success and personal growth through education and support worldwide.
- To help establish and maintain high professional standards (UK and International).
- To help training providers establish a reputation for excellence through our Quality Assurance processes
- To facilitate communication amongst those involved in professional service and practice.
- To assist our members and institutes to be globally recognised and approved for practice.
What does ThinkTree Hub do?
- Provide professional international recognition for trainers, therapists and wellness practitioners of all kinds
- Provide a highly competitive all-inclusive tiered membership category
- Through our partners, offer professional CPD and accredited training courses approval
- Provide Centre Approval
- Provide resources and a support hub for communities
- Provide preferential insurance rates (UK only at this stage, worldwide under review)
Click here and Join Us