Here are some of the key priorities asked for by our members. You asked and we did.
- Be part of the ThinkTree ‘Find a Therapist’ distribution list on the website with access to your own profile and editing rights including adding an image.
- Special Treatment Licence Exemption
- Discounted Incentives, Products and Services for you and your business from reputable companies within the industry.
- Access to a magazine, Our affiliated E Magazine (Holistic Health)
- Regular Newsletter with interesting articles from professionals in the line of Health, Wellbeing, Therapies, News and Views.
- Webinar seminars free and discounted for members from experts.
- Blogs from industry experts to help educate and inform you and your business read our Welcome Blog
- Social Media Communities, join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram for updated posts and valuable information.
- UK and International Professional Recognition, we have a place in other countries with representatives i.e. Australia, Barbados, Turkey, South Africa, USA, India and Europe.
- Business and Practice support from experts to help you maintain and grow your business
- Global Industry and innovative research news, read about these in our newsletter, blogs and e-magazine.
- Access to approved and discounted courses from our professional training providers (terms and conditions may apply)
What are the aims of ThinkTree Hub?
- Help promote and develop opportunities for success and personal growth through education and support worldwide.
- Help establish and maintain high professional standards (UK and International).
- Help training providers establish a reputation for excellence through our Quality Assurance processes
- Help and facilitate communication amongst those involved in professional service and practice.
- Help and assist our members and institutes to be globally recognised and approved for practice.
What does ThinkTree Hub do?
- Provide professional international recognition for trainers, therapists and wellness practitioners of all modalities.
- Provide a highly competitive all-inclusive tiered membership category
- Provide, through our partners, offer professional CPD accredited and approved training courses
- Provide Centre Approval
- Provide resources and a support hub for communities
- Provide preferential insurance rates (UK only at this stage, worldwide under review)
Click here and Join Us